i love leeds

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

at home jigged jig

well i decided that my life in grimsby is so fascinating that i should share it with my friends in the UK becuase I MISS IT TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! on a brighter note i found some promising information on scholarships. who thinks i can be a rhodes scholar (YEAH RIGHT!)
anyway here we go:
(p.s. my cat and dog are sleeping next to each other on my bed right now awwwww!)

kisses! this is my new haircut care of anne marie at ann micheals. however she didn't angle it at the back (grrness)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

welcome to grimsby... it is so inticing isn't it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

don't get lost in the thick of the excitement
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here is a street the name of which i can no longer remember
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

later today i had a doctor's appointment for my swollen ankle (now i have to wear a tenser bandage!)
here i am driving the car (woo hoo!) there is the niagara escarpment! and this is the main intersection of grimsby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the doctor's office
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me trying to take a photo of tim horton's the most canadian thing of all!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

then i came home and decided to take photos of my house
this is my room (don't mind the total disaster mess)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the toilet
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i'm in the toilet!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here is the kitchen
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my cat walking down the hall all savvy and black mamba like
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

that red blur is me!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and here i am trying to do a photo of me jumping but it didn't work
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the view from the kitchen window
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this was the dining room but now it's the sitting room plus the room for gaby (my other cat) to sleep in
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is mom's study nook
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

also gaby's sitting room and my fantastic painting of pierre trudeau (SPLITTING IMAGE!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

living portion of the living/dining room
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dining portion of the living/dining room
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

plus my grandmother's beautiful writing desk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

then i made biscuits
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the one in the top right corner is for thea!

then i took the dog for a walk (we call it a double you)
this is my street
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it's just so beautiful (all that concrete and lawn don't you love it?!)

my house
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hi lake ontario!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

try to spot toronto... you could see it... not sure if you can now
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

more streets
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a flower
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my panther cat!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and and and and and
me with a moustache and big eyebrows!!!! the best of all!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

now i'm going to bed becuaes it's 11pm and you are all tucked cozily in bed already!
lots of llllllllllllllllll elle for you!
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home